Welcome to the Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand)
Thailand's premier English language assessment center. Thailand's Authorized representative of the TOEIC® Listening&Reading and TOEIC® Speaking and Writing and TOEFL® Junior™ family of tests.
The TOEFL® Junior™ test is a low- to medium-stakes assessment that measures the language proficiency needed for life and learning in English-speaking middle schools. Designed specifically for middle-school students for whom English is a foreign language, the TOEFL Junior test measures listening and reading ability as well as knowledge of language form and meaning in both academic and social contexts; it is not based on or limited to any specific curriculum.
Introducing TOEIC® Speaking & Writing in Chiangmai
The Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand) is introducing the TOEIC® Speaking & Writing and the TOEIC® Speaking-Only test to Chiangmai beginning in April, 2013. The tests will follow the same schedule as those offered in our Bangkok office. Due to limited availability advance reservations are required.
Give yourself a competitive advantage
Today, more than ever, employers who do global business hire people who can communicate effectively in English. The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests — recognized by some of the world’s major global organizations — can give you the competitive advantage you need to get the job you want.
Please be aware that email reservations MAY be sent directly to our SPAM folder where they may NOT be checked. During high testing periods the number of seats available changes constantly and ONLY reservations made by telephone can be confirmed. We apologize if you see this as an inconvenience.
Click on the links below to be taking directly to that page.
Click on the following links to be taken directly to that page.
The Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand) organizes regularly scheduled TOEIC® Listening & Reading test administrations at a variety of Industrial Estates around the country.
Educational Testing Service, the organization responsible for TOEIC test administration and security, has made the decision not to extend the Secure English-Language Testing license with the Home Office in the United Kingdom (UK). As a result, TOEIC testing will no longer be offered for UK visa-granting purposes.
- What's New!!!
- Test Reservations
- About the Test of English for International Communication
- Other Tests
- Job Opportunities
- English Around the World
- About us
- Developing your English
- Contact us
- How to Find Us
- Office Calendar
- Policies & Procedures
- TOEIC® Listening & Reading Tests
- TOEIC® Speaking & Writing Tests
- TOEFL Junior
- ATM Payments Surcharge
- Pre-Registration Information
- Test Day Policies and Procedures
- Individual Test Taker Procedures
- Foreign National Test Policies
- Institutional Test Administration Policies & Procedures (Non-Affiliated Institutional Test Takers)
- Institutional Test Administration Policies & Procedures (Organization-Affiliated)
- TOEIC® Public Listening & Reading Test Policies & Procedures
- TOEIC® Public (Monthly) Speaking & Writing Test Policies
- Public TOEFL® Junior™ Standard Program Test Administration Policies & Procedures
- TFI/JPT Policies and Fees